Sunday, June 22, 2014

What will you be doing during summer?

I'm sort of half happy and half sad that school has ended. I hate having to do homework, like everyone else, but I'll miss my friends. Additionally, my summers are usually very boring. :(
On the 26th I'll be going to China. I believe we will be visiting relatives in Shanghai and some other places. I don't think I'll be able to understand what everyone is saying, because my Chinese is horrible.
So here is a crappy drawing of Ciel from Black Butler. It's blurry too XD

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alina!
    I don't know if you remember me XD but in 6th grade we went to Windermere Ranch Middle school together. PS: My name is Chloe :) We were friends.
    Glad you are doing well, and love your drawings. :) We should try collaborating sometime XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah its been a long time... I haven't actually opened this blog for a few years. Ya I remember you!! I'm still doing art, and it would be great to do something with you!!!

      Delete