Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The End and FTGU characters

For fun, I looked up for characters who could represent the minecraftians in The End and FTGU. I didn't describe how most characters looked like, so hopefully this gives a good description of them. Some characters here have not appeared yet, so I won't tell you their names.
alinawucm:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqebOt-0agGPiHDhPapvTQggxCSQpFEKyFzUQyhqYFowXCsQFGBw
ashleyspie and aznivio3 (They look similar in the anime world):

We all know who he is.

 Laura:

(?):


ABmike202:

Rushsni:

Nakachi_kids:

Melodiecai9:


Yeah. I probably left out some characters, so leave a comment if I did.

8 comments:

  1. Oh you left out that mike person, I don't know if he's important though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I didnt remember I added him. Hes actually that guy. Im going to fix it now.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL, Sni only has one braid, though.

      Delete
  3. I feel like she is a bit more dull then the others... just a bit.

    ReplyDelete