Sunday, June 23, 2013

Quiz and Crater Lake

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1306220036294810&a=2&
Random Minecraft quiz. :) I emailed it to some of my friends who play Minecraft already.

Here are some pics I took while in Oregon, I'm not sure if you guys can see it cause you can't see some of the others I've posted. D:

Chipmunk or something (from Crater Lake):
photo.JPG
Crater Lake:
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
Some kind of Bird (From crater lake):
photo.JPG

BTW when I was at CL, I was really bored. We just walked around so my cousin and I stayed in the car most of the time.

From the Poll :
Fantasy was rated #1
Mystery and Romance tied for #2
Sci-Fi was rated #3
 

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, I voted for Mystery. Did your cousin come to visit? I want to meet her! xD I can't see the pictures! ;( My computer must have some problem with it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you can't see the pics? My cousin IS here, and if you have time over the weekend call my mom or email me!

      Delete