Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Views

Views are coming quicker than expected, so I might not finish the manga drawing in time. I still have to work on Zero (Vampire Knight)! He looks pretty terrible at the moment. Also, I seem to be running out of space to draw others, so instead of drawing the entire Host Club (Ouran High School Host Club), I might just draw Haruhi or Tamaki. I put Berry (Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode) and Toya (Millennium Snow) in the air, flying, so I have more space to draw other people on the ground. I agree with Ashley, Zero is so cool! ^^ I never knew his eyes were purple until I watched the 1rst anime video of Vampire Knight.


I like Zero, but I thing Idol/Aido (Vampire Knight) looks the coolest.
   
OR Ruka. LOL. :)


BTW, I apologize for spelling soooooo many things wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Zero looks cooler in the manga :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was actually hard to find a good pic of him on images.google.com.

      Delete