Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Veiws - 3,000

Cool! Now I have 2,600 veiws. I didn't do anything for 2,000 veiws (or did I?), so I absolutely have to do something for 3,000. What should I do? It might seem weird that I'm asking that question, because there should be atleast a month before 3,000 happens. But I really need time to prepare for this thing I am going to do. I want to begin drawing that musical bird, though I might not do it because I don't really know how to draw music stuff... :( I think for 3,000 I will try drawing a mix of characters from some manga/anime I like (Ouran Host Club, Fruits Basket, Millennium Snow, etc.). I might draw a character from Vampire Knight, but I have only read about two pages of it. ^^ Should I start now and post it when my blog gets to 3,000, or should I begin drawing at 3,000? Let me know in the comments section. If you want me to include a manga/anime character that I have not mentioned, please tell me which manga/anime the person comes from soon, or I won't have time to read it within the next month. Thank you for reading my blog (even though I think at some points it was pretty boring)!

PS. I reccomend to you the manga of Ouran High School Host Club, Millennium Snow, and Fruits Basket. It is all very intresting. I just finished OHSHC today!
OHSHC- Haruhi finds herself acting as a boy in this hillarious and serious manga. She must pay her debt to a group of boys by being part of their host club! (comedy + romance)
Millennium Snow- Chiyuki was born with heart problems, and she wasn't expected to live to age 17. She meets a vampire called Toya, who can live a thousand years if he drinks blood. The person whose blood he drinks can live as long as Toya, but he doesn't like drinking blood. When Chiyuki is about to die from a heart attack...? (I think I spelled their names right)(Fantasy + romance)
Fruits Basket: (Sorry! I'm so stupid I don't even remember the main character's name. I'll call her "T") T discovers an intresting family secret of the Sohma family. Each person in the Sohma family can turn into a zodiac animal! (Romance + fantasy)
Tokyo Mew Mew- Ichigo feels an awkward feeling, and the next second she finds out her DNA is mixed with a cat's! Along with some other girls (who also have mixed DNAs), she must fight the evil aliens! (Fantasy + romance)
PPS. I got the millennium part of millennium.fusion from Millennium Snow. For those of you who don't know (I didn't), millennium means a thousand years.

4 comments:

  1. If you draw someone, can you draw Zero from Vampire Knight? He's cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete