Saturday, May 11, 2013

Shopping and other stuff...

Today, I'm so excited! I'm going shopping with one of my friends, Melodie. We're going to stoneridge mall. Hopefully I will only spend at the max $60. What should I buy?!
We are going to Forever21 (never been there), abercrombie, and claire's. I think we're going to just window shop for about 30 minutes, though.

BTW, I've gotten some inspiration to start singing nowadays because of Laura Shigihara (MUST. STOP. LISTENING. O_O). I want to try composing a song with Melodie because she is a good violinist and pianist. I've never heard her sing, though. I would be really grateful if someone else would help me compose it, but I'm not sure if we will have enough time. Who knows?
Just because I feel like it, I'm going to create a youtube channel.

Okay! I made it! It is called millennium.fusion@gmail.com
Hopedully I'll be able to find friends who will help me compose! :D

4 comments:

  1. Compose a song or a tune or both?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Song and tune, because the tune goes with the song, right?

      Delete
  2. I would try to help, but I know I am very un-creative, sorry! D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay, if you want to help, help me sing! ^^

      Delete