Thursday, December 27, 2012

Reno trip

12-21-12 to 12-22-12, I went to Reno. I already wrote about this trip but my mom told me to write more in detail. >:(  Anyway, my mom knew it would snow but didn't know if it would just a little or a lot. So we went and the snowing wasn't actually a blizzard, but something close to it. There was snow on the roads and we could hardly see out of the car's windows. Instead of the regular 3 to 4 hours to get there it took 6 hours. One of my friends (who was also supposed to arrive in 3 to 4 hours) actually arived in, like, 8 hours. I felt sorry for her. After we arrived at Boreal (the place where we can play with snow), my other friend and I decided we shouldn't play there wince it was snowing hard. The next day I woke up and it was pretty bright and not snowy at all. Somehow, in an hour, it had begun to snow again. But since we would only be staying for these two days, my mom and dad decided to play in the snow in Boreal, although it was snowing. It was so cold! And windy! If you turned your face to the wind you had to close your eyes because if you didn't, then snow particles would hit you very hard. We played for about 1 or 2 hours in that weather. :( Now I think I have a cold.
 

2 comments: